What you guys get for your reef tank this weekend?

mr_z

well its not this mpast weekend but in about an hour ill be at aquatica and im hopefully going to get a cleaner shrimp. hopefully my waters good to go. :) anyone wanna go :) pics on my tank thread tonight if i get it

mr_z

dang thats cheap but unfortunately i didnt get my cleaner my water is all right but the salt levels are still a bit on the low side. so wait another week

Pufferpunk

1 jumped, unfortunately, so now I only have one. :( They were so cute together. I found it in the hallway, way far form the tank. The dog must've carried it in there. I'm surprised he didn't eat it.

ColaAddict

Nano Question

Does anybody own a Tunze nano (9002)? I want to know how quiet it is. Is it quiet enough to be placed in a bedroom?

fastrc

I grabbed 6 colony/frags of zoa's, Reverse Gorilla Nipple Zoas,Neon green toadstools,Yellow fiji leather,Green toadstool,Gold flake palys, Purple palys and a few other things. Also grabbed 12 clown pairs.

Lmecher

Does anybody own a Tunze nano (9002)? I want to know how quiet it is. Is it quiet enough to be placed in a bedroom?

I have 2 tunze nanos. They are very quiet as skimmers go. In the bedroom though not sure, it depends on your comfort level with noise. IMO the tank pump in addition to the skimmer might be too much. I love them, for a little skimmer they pull quite a bit of gunk out. :)

Lmecher

I grabbed 6 colony/frags of zoa's, Reverse Gorilla Nipple Zoas,Neon green toadstools,Yellow fiji leather,Green toadstool,Gold flake palys, Purple palys and a few other things. Also grabbed 12 clown pairs.

You have my attention. 12 clown pairs?? You putting them in the same system? What kind? Do you have photos?
Want to know more.

misenplace101

Two spotted goby, emerald crab, arrow crab and a orange mushroom... Also got a softy frag but forgot the name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk