Whats good Chicago/Burbs

shift9k

Just found you guys through a sponsor. Spent so much time in the hobby without reaching out to my local guys/gals.

Planning a new build after being out of the hobby for a few years. Going bigger this time, 24G aio cube ---> 65g w/sump.

I hope I can lean on some of you and pick your brains as I start off on this roller coaster of emotion, that is reef keeping.

Damen:megaman:

Last edited:

shift9k

Thanks Matrix, ordering a lot of the equipment in the next couple of days. Going with the RSR 250. Pumped.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Just found you guys through a sponsor. Spent so much time in the hobby without reaching out to my local guys/gals.
Planning a new build after being out of the hobby for a few years. Going bigger this time, 24G aio cube ---> 65g w/sump.
I hope I can lean on some of you and pick your brains as I start off on this roller coaster of emotion, that is reef keeping.
Glad to hear you found us, welcome aboard! You've got the right mindset, it's a rollercoaster. Hang on for all the highs and lows :D

shift9k

I have a Red Sea Reefer 350. Love it. Good luck on your build!
Nice, any where to see your build? Wondering if I should hard plumb or stick to what comes in the box. Gotta figure out a better ATO container, as well as see if I could mod the stock ATO into a fuge.