What's this??? Another reef savvy tank by rosko! 54 gal!!

rosko23

So I'm nuts and I got another Reef Savvy tank.. This thing is soooo sweet I came to Macna just to pick it up..

26x24x20 starphire
Smoked glass External overflow /Custom hybrid cover
Black silicone
Black starboard on bottom for bare bottom

Sorry pics from iPhone.. Everyone at Macna was trying to buy it. Reef builders is suppose to do a write up on it...

I think I am copying Eric's idea of sub tropical tank... :)

rosko23

Thanks guys... I've been slacking with big tank... Gonna finish floors tomorrow and get big tank up and running this week. Fingers crossed

richiet

If you ever need space to put up a bigger tank I'd be willing to help you out and take/buy one your smaller ones. Just let me know :)

Funlad3

im having trouble deciding between a penninsula or a 4' shallow cube, but these are just dreams. im sure your 300g pen will be a reality soon enough
4'x4'x2' cube with one side on the wall, duh!

Jorge, again, I can't even explain how jealous I am of you. FOr your peninsula though, go 8'x4'x2'. 480 gallons, and the ratio for side lengths will look fantastic. Come on, do it.... :bowl:

rosko23

Thanks guys.. Lol I get sick of things quick.. So u never know... 4' cube is difficult bc of location... Takes up a lot of real estate...

Ben that would prob be something id do... But at my current house... Wont work. I want a new house.. Lol

Tethered_Limbs

4'x4'x2' cube with one side on the wall, duh!

Jorge, again, I can't even explain how jealous I am of you. FOr your peninsula though, go 8'x4'x2'. 480 gallons, and the ratio for side lengths will look fantastic. Come on, do it.... :bowl:
too tall 18" max, i dont need 2' for a reef

DJE

Yet another awesome tank! You have stock in Reef Savvy now? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk