What's your favorite clownfish?

anarchy

My snowflake died last week and I want to get another clown to pair with my black and white snowflake but not sure which one to get. So I was curious to see everyone opinions about which clown they like the best

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I had a snowflake clown that I really loved. It was a grade "A" with the white from head to tail. Snowflakes are still my favorites but the Picassos would be a close second.

tinman

Onyx perculas have always been my favs

The recent pair of onyx perculas I got from new fish ( originally from Booyahs) has a super cool bluish tint on the white area and a nice pattern making them my even more fav :)

SkullV

Plain wild caught A. ocellaris are my favorite. None of these designer breeders can make a perfect fish like nature can. When mother nature decides what gets culled, instead of a business bottom line, perfection is a near requirement. Some other genetic morphs can be caught in the wild too, but the plain jane A. ocellaris is my top choice.

anarchy

I'd love to get a Wyoming white or a booyahs buckshot, but I also don't want to spend an Arm and a leg

anarchy

Well I've narrowed it down. Now just need to see who's got them and how much it will be. Need to look good next to my b&w snowflake

Snowcasso

Onyx Picasso

Frostbite

Premium blacker ice

Wyoming white

Possibly a platinum

anarchy

Wow the price has dropped alot since the last time I looked them up. I think I'm leaning towards the onyx Picasso but still haven't made up my mind

dkm

I had my choices narrowed down to 2 until I saw those pics. How many of those strains are carried locally? I need to hit up a couple lfs to check out their stock.