What's your favorite clownfish?

MMreef

Ocean design has a good selection of designer clowns, i was there yesterday. Forgot what types, but more then usual lfs carries. They are also have great prices on those.

maazreef

Hey Cody. Just wondering if you found the fish that you where looking for? I'm looking for one as well.

anarchy

Hey maaz I haven't really looked into it. Got busy with work and buying sticks. As soon as the upgrade gets put in which will be right after I get the rock then I'll be looking for the onyx picasso with the cheek patch

maazreef

Hey maaz I haven't really looked into it. Got busy with work and buying sticks. As soon as the upgrade gets put in which will be right after I get the rock then I'll be looking for the onyx picasso with the cheek patch
Let me know. I have one but tear drop is only one one side. The other side looks like a full helmet.

anarchy

Super fish has some but they need to grow out a little. I'll probably pick one up from him next month but pm me a price or If you want to trade [MENTION=203]maazreef[/MENTION]

Addiction

Plain wild caught A. ocellaris are my favorite. None of these designer breeders can make a perfect fish like nature can. When mother nature decides what gets culled, instead of a business bottom line, perfection is a near requirement. Some other genetic morphs can be caught in the wild too, but the plain jane A. ocellaris is my top choice.
100% agree with this.