Whats your favorite fish?

P.Olsen

Thats a tough question huh??? If I had to narrow it down to just one overall I think mine would have to be a Powder Blue Tang. Lots of color, semi challanging to keep and a great personality although it is close between that and picasso clowns just because they look so darn cool.......

EyeReef

<---------personality wise

but a sps system is not a proper environment for these guys...
I love wrasses and anthias as well..
Once I get a large enough system, I will get a school of them

scotty

there is nothing like the spunky, stable favorite, pericula clown. not talking about the goofy combo snowflake or black, or yellow and maroon, im talking about the 10 buck, get 2 to make sure the tank is good clown fish. I love mine.

*edit* - and I'm sucha responsible reefer and got false clowns too. :D :p

Smitty

Premium member
Dang, that is a tough question...I'm gonna go with the beautiful flame angel...although I can't have one in my reef tank.

mr_z

id have to say my two o. clowns. they have such a great personality. whenever im about to feed them its like they see the food and swim right up to the top they arent scared anymore when i drop the food in like they used to

Arthur

I love my Maroon Clown. He is hosting Toadstool Leather, so cool. Sometimes does some changes with my frags... moving some sand.... still love her. And Flame Angel.. Yes, I have 125 reef full of SPS,LPS and other corals, I guess I'm lucky... so far for 3 years..< some people say that some day she can start liking them>. So far she lives in her own world, looks like nothing bothers her, just cruising around and picking on live rocks.

lunacris

Its a tie between my vlamingi tang and my panther grouper. Had both since they were tiny both allow hand feeding and love interaction. They follow me around when I'm by the tank. Not like the normal feed me feed me I'm talkin they come hang out by the glass when I watch tv type of follow. Great fish.

tenvibes

Tailspotted Blenny and Picasso Clowns! The Blenny is awesome. He'll just graze on algae on glass and rocks, and when he does that, it looks like he's headbutting the rocks everytime he goes in for a bite!

fastrc

In my fish only my favorite is my grouper, he has the most personality, I like about every type of clown fish and have about 1/3 of good start so far.

jcarlilesiu

The Copperbanded butterfly.

Anybody that has had this fish knows that they recognize their owner and come to the front of the glass and just look at you when standing in front of the tank.

Cute little buggers. Hard to take care of, but once you get them eating its no big deal.