Where are you guys,are we ok?

98silverado

where did everyone go? I am shocked at how little traffic, the feed never moves anymore.
I was thinking the same thing. I have been out for awhile but when I was in here before it was constant updates. Now sometimes you are lucky for 1/2 a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jep21

Mainly on instagram for getting inspiration reef wise. But I stay on the forum to buy trade or sell any corals fish or equipment.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I’ve dropped off because I’m just crazy busy with work and kids. Because if that, my tank has suffered a bit (nothing catastrophic) and I don’t have much to say about it. I can barely find time to keep the glass clean. When my tank looks like crap, I have a hard time reading forums because it just bums me out reminding me of all of the stuff I should do.

98silverado

I’ve dropped off because I’m just crazy busy with work and kids. Because if that, my tank has suffered a bit (nothing catastrophic) and I don’t have much to say about it. I can barely find time to keep the glass clean. When my tank looks like crap, I have a hard time reading forums because it just bums me out reminding me of all of the stuff I should do.
Kids will definitely do that. My tanks got shut down when my first came. I’m just getting ready to start another tank that will be fish only at first until I can budget out a light for the tank.

Chase_The_Reefer

I totally feel that now that I am back in school I am defiantly neglecting my tank more than I would like but its still chugging along alright. Im just trying to mature the tank and fill it in.

Bommie

Mainly on instagram for getting inspiration reef wise. But I stay on the forum to buy trade or sell any corals fish or equipment.

I gotta start catching up with other social media apps. I don't use fb, Instagram or whatever else people use nowadays.

Sent from my SM-A600AZ using Tapatalk