Where to buy critters for the tank?

moon jelly

I have heard about reef cleaners, reeftopia, and live aquaria. Are there any other places to order from and does anyone have some feedback from any of these places? Thanks! :)

Emisis

Reefcleaners, Excellent in my opinion, I have purchased Dry rock and clean up crews several times. E-mails answered quickly and livestock arrived with no DOAs. Livestock is usually more than what you had ordered IE: 50 cerith snails usually ends up being 75+ when received.

Live Aquaria: Only ordered from there 2x, 1st order DOA, refunded price of livestock only, 2nd order still alive and doing great.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
We have great prices and expanded selection on clean up crew at Aquapros! AND you'll be getting good sized cleanup crew, not super tiny ones. I think its easy to overdo it with too many hermits/snails.. Come pick them out yourself, better yet, we can rc prices if you buy in quantity, otherwise only 10-20cents more!

ColaAddict

Liveaquaria and inland aquatics. Both are pricier than reefcleaners. IPSF is in hawaii and takes 2 days to ship and u usually get some dead stuff