Where's some good fish stores??

anarchy

I'm out at notre dame and I'd like to stop by some fish stores before I head home later today who knows some good fish stores? [MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION]

Cub21rak

Hey [MENTION=2612]anarchy[/MENTION] out that way I'm not too sure what there is. I know there's a store in laporte, In and then in schererville there's a place called the ark which is nice. Highland has a place called exotic aquatics. There's really not a lot out this way for store fronts that I know of.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Hey [MENTION=2612]anarchy[/MENTION] out that way I'm not too sure what there is. I know there's a store in laporte, In and then in schererville there's a place called the ark which is nice. Highland has a place called exotic aquatics. There's really not a lot out this way for store fronts that I know of.
[MENTION=2612]anarchy[/MENTION]

Ditto to Ryan. Being on the IL/IN border, I always head into the southside or other chicagoland stores. Not sure what's out that way.

anarchy

It's fine guys I've already made it home. Didn't have the time I thought I did so had to haul ass home to see the little one before he went to bed