Who's Going to The CMAS Swap-Special Giveaway

goat585

Administrator
Who's going to the CMAS swap on the April 28th? We will be there at the Aquarium Overload Booth. We are going to do a special giveaway. Anyone who is wearing a Chicago Reefs t-shirt and stops by the booth will receive a raffle ticket for a gift certificate to Aqua Pros. We will draw a name at the end of the Swap. You do not need to be present for the drawing. I will message or call if you if win and mail the certificate out to you.

Need a T-Shirt they are available in our store.

http://www.chicagoreefs.com/index.php?pageid=Store

goat585

Administrator
We have also teamed up with Raising Reefs. Sonny has some of the nicest SPS corals around. He is offering 20% of of his corals if you are wearing a Chicago Reefs Shirt. Aquarium Overload will also give anyone 20% off anything in their booth as well. More reasons to support Chicago Reefs at the show.

goat585

Administrator
Just a reminder wear a Chicago Reefs shirt at the event and receive 20% off in the Aquarium Overload and Raising Reefs booths. Help support our community and save some money.

If you switch between and a Blue Line shirt and Chicagoreefs during the event I'm okay with that. I'd want a free coral too.... LOL

goat585

Administrator
Just a reminder the swap is tomorrow. Wear your Chicago Reefs shirt to the event get a raffle ticket and a discount at the Raising Reefs and Aquarium Overload Booth.

Smitty

Premium member
I'm on my way there now. Halfway on the expressway, and I realized I left my t shirt on the kitchen counter. Smh

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk