Why in the world!?!?!

Emisis

Nuttin to see here, just seeing how the herd reacts to a new post and how many hits I can get on it.

That is all moooo va long........:flybye:

Emisis

Nope no tricks involved. Just a general post and making an observation. If you watch the (viewing) after a new post no matter how trivial. You can see the "herd" move to it.... The folks who post needing help or an answer get "hits" but no help for sometimes days until it gets 1 more post. It's like the person who knows the answer or advise won't post until someone else does......then it's off to the races.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Nope no tricks involved. Just a general post and making an observation. If you watch the (viewing) after a new post no matter how trivial. You can see the "herd" move to it.... The folks who post needing help or an answer get "hits" but no help for sometimes days until it gets 1 more post. It's like the person who knows the answer or advise won't post until someone else does......then it's off to the races.
You seen that two.. LMAO!!!

tinman

invisible ink :dontknow:

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Here we go!!!!!!!

should this kid be punished???? I wonder if he asked permission from his parents :rolleyes: Did the Dad take the picture?

Emisis

Wouldn't derailing this thread require posting something actually useful thou?
Oh so sorry not to feed you with a wealth of useful information. BUT you know what, several took the time to read the thread and even post. Hmmm interesting, I'm betting if it was "others" it would be OK................just sayin................