why was my post shut down?

Rich130981

Its not he said she said. Its I'm selling a pest who wants one. Seriously think how you would feel if your tank got infected with majano. You would be pissed. So don't over moderate because you feel the post is hearsay. Get a clue it isn't hearsay or he said she said. People should be able to speak up about those purposely ruining other tanks.

tinman

Better thing on your part [MENTION=1787]Rich130981[/MENTION] would have been to open that in member feedback section
Then they wouldn't have closed it cause it's appropriate there

It's never too late though ;)

BigKev23

Rich, I closed your post because Skull and Pufferpunk will just keep going back and forth. Plus reporting each post that people don't like seeing is getting childish. I have no problem with your post and I feel like your new post in the member feedback is a much better option.

Last edited:

SkullV

To clarify, I never reported any of the posts in that thread.

Edit: In the future, with regards to the few posts I have reported, I'll be sure to air that all out in public from here in out. Since reporting a thread for not posting prices, when I know for a fact a public comment will cause thread derailment, is considered childish.

Last edited:

Rich130981

Gotcha, thanks for answering kevin. BTW polyps look great. I really missed God of war. Glad i got them back in the collection

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
To clarify, I never reported any of the posts in that thread.

Edit: In the future, with regards to the few posts I have reported, I'll be sure to air that all out in public from here in out. Since reporting a thread for not posting prices, when I know for a fact a public comment will cause thread derailment, is considered childish.
You're reporting of posts has been appropriate, no need to change what you've been doing :thumb: