Wife in hospital :-(

mr_z

I just wanted everyone to please say a small prayer for her. Most of you know we just had twins and during her pregnancy they found a mass fibroid. She will have surgery to TRY and have them removed in the morning. I'll try to keep you guys updated. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scarlett778

I will send a prayer for her. Don't cha worry, I had one burst and infected my abdomen and one the size of a grapefruit. Surgery won't be so bad and she'll have great meds afterwards! Take good care of her and the rest of the fam!

ColaAddict

Sound like she was lucky she had the twins and had the mass discovered that way, hopefully found early enough. I wish your family luck

Catran

My prayers are with you and your wife. I had the same. Everything will be fine. Best thing was discovery now it will be taken care of...

mr_z

thanks to everyone that is sending prayers she just went into surgery. :-( i think these next 30-45 minutes or so are going to feel like a whole eternity.

mr_z

ok so she went into surgery and came out but fibroids were not removed doc did a small surgery to remove some tissue to do tests and then go from there. thanks for everyones prayers so far :) please keep on praying for us.