Wife should not leave me alone

charris24

I wonder if telling her it's hers will make it ok?!? She is going to kill me. And of course I have to tell her the 65 i getting this weekend "won't be set up until we but a house". Anyone have a room for rent :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrpark22000

Premium member
good luck and doubtful that telling her it's her will help, but good luck!

Don't have a free room, but looking forward to photo updates :D

charris24

Hahaha, I may have to take you up on the tent offer. I can't play the I've always had that card, we have moved too many times for that. She might not mind too much, but giving her some freedom with the tank should make it easier! She rarely knows what is spent, but it's always a "great deal, I couldn't pass up!"

Drdavis

Premium member
No, the bigger tank just had a baby tank...some people just breed fish you have been able to breed whole tanks (big grin).

charris24

She didn't even think twice about the 12 gallon, like it was always there. She did question the stand for the 65, not the tank just the stand.

maazreef

Ask her if she likes it in black maybe. All it needs is a bit of sanding and a stain. Maybe even remove the big trim around and use something smaller. As long as you can keep it who cares right lol

charris24

Yeah I win either way! She just didn't know I was getting a stand. I will probably sand it down and either stain it or paint over it. I have plenty of time to clean it up real nice. The hard part is not setting it up!