Work

roilciuc

As some of you know I have sold my tanks and am now planning the wedding. I'm working extra hard to raise the money to pay for everything and so is Jenny, my fiance. I decided to step it up a notch with the advertising of my small construction company. Normally I just rely on recommendations and word of mouth, but being a student who didn't work during school, I'd loose a lot of jobs that way. This last year I'll be working during school because my schedule allows for it. I have over five years of experience in the construction field and have not had an unsatisfied customer yet. I do bathroom, kitchen, basement, and garage remodeling. Along with landscaping, installing fences, decks, patios, ponds, and aquariums. I know that non of you will need me to set up an aquarium for you though. If any of you would like me to come and give you a quote or know someone looking to remodel, paint, install, or build something; please let me know. I would love to work with you. Here is my website www.chuckyscontractors.com

Thank you so much and God bless you all.

GBeck87

Just reshingling? Or is the sheeting f**ked in some spots?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

frostyjay1

1st Its BAD 2nd its REALLY BAD 3rd Its in Freeport, IL at my moms house. Its leaking in a few spots and she has been getting quotes that are nutz
Just reshingling? Or is the sheeting f**ked in some spots?

GBeck87

Ya roofing is one of those things that they can charge a ton of money for. No wants to go on their own roof and re shingle. So they over charge, and most people will pay becuase they have no options. roofing is pretty easy man. How many stories? And do you know the square footage?

trackfast

Princess Trainer
As some of you know I have sold my tanks and am now planning the wedding. I'm working extra hard to raise the money to pay for everything and so is Jenny, my fiance. I decided to step it up a notch with the advertising of my small construction company. Normally I just rely on recommendations and word of mouth, but being a student who didn't work during school, I'd loose a lot of jobs that way. This last year I'll be working during school because my schedule allows for it. I have over five years of experience in the construction field and have not had an unsatisfied customer yet. I do bathroom, kitchen, basement, and garage remodeling. Along with landscaping, installing fences, decks, patios, ponds, and aquariums. I know that non of you will need me to set up an aquarium for you though. If any of you would like me to come and give you a quote or know someone looking to remodel, paint, install, or build something; please let me know. I would love to work with you. Here is my website www.chuckyscontractors.com

I can't reach the website. Anyone else having a problem?

roilciuc

No the website seems to work for me. Does anyone else have that problem? Yeah I do roofing on my own house but I am not licensed for it and that is one of those things I would rather contract out. Roofing is very easy though, if you want to save a lot of money go for it. I stay away from it because I do not want a lawsuit given something goes wrong.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
No the website seems to work for me. Does anyone else have that problem? Yeah I do roofing on my own house but I am not licensed for it and that is one of those things I would rather contract out. Roofing is very easy though, if you want to save a lot of money go for it. I stay away from it because I do not want a lawsuit given something goes wrong.
It works for me now. Thanks.

caragol

I wanted to bump this a bit to let everyone know I had Ben out to do some work and he did a fantastic job. He worked fast, communicated regularly so I knew what was going on at all times, was very honest, and had great prices. I would highly recommend him.

roilciuc

Just wanted to bump this in case any of you want me to give a quote on any new projects for the spring. Thanks and hope to hear back.

you'd make a killing in the Florida Keys no one wants to work ,not uncommon to show up at a store and the sign on the door reads GONE FISHIN !

roilciuc

Thanks...Mai has a great looking tank! I love going to give someone an estimate for a job with a nice tank to look at haha