World Wide corals

Cubano32

Premium member
So I was in Florida for my honeymoon at Disney and I was like well while I'm here why not check out some LFS....man let me tell you I ended up going to World Wide Corals there store is top notch nicest cleanest and most friendly people I have met at a LFS...Very helpful and really knowledgeable..if anyone is ever in the Orlando area you need to check out WWC..here are some pics while I was there wish I could have taken more but phone died..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

FPSD

Premium member
I was there in October. Same feelings as you,amazing. You get picky after seeing their coral. Lol

Cubano32

Premium member
I was there in October. Same feelings as you,amazing. You get picky after seeing their coral. Lol
Yea for sure...there website is so small to what they actually keep in store..I was like wow all there corals like huge colony or huge 10 to 12 head frags for like $20 buck I mean I'm deff going back soon just to fly out pick corals and fly back home..

sk8elenex92

Premium member
At least you got to cherry pick some nice pieces. Ive seen them post pictures of that fish before, I bet its even better in person.

mikenh77

I'm taking the wife and kids to Orlando in January... I already planned to stop by WWC. These pictures convinced me to bring some extra money that I don't have lol. Credit card baby!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cubano32

Premium member
Dam looks like they had a killer selection.
Yup sure do I was so surprised when I got there and saw all the frag tanks they had with endless amounts of corals they don't sell on the website

Cubano32

Premium member
I'm taking the wife and kids to Orlando in January... I already planned to stop by WWC. These pictures convinced me to bring some extra money that I don't have lol. Credit card baby!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yup that's what no down went there on the day I was flying back home put my order in they shipped it out that same day and got it next morning

#theMatrix

I've been to Disney 3 times the last 2years.
And have held myself from going into wwc because I know I'd hold the store as the comparison to other stores.

But I do hop on their live sales at rdosr
Did you see Casper?

There was a couple abarrant tangs popping up after Casper was caught.
In fact...Joe? Has a cool zombie looking yellow tang.

Cubano32

Premium member
I've been to Disney 3 times the last 2years.
And have held myself from going into wwc because I know I'd hold the store as the comparison to other stores.

But I do hop on their live sales at rdosr
Did you see Casper?

There was a couple abarrant tangs popping up after Casper was caught.
In fact...Joe? Has a cool zombie looking yellow tang.
Yea I saw Casper got a fee pics of him and a video pretty awesome looking