WP40 and what I think...

Seeingthat the wp completely starts and stops to create a wave, how long until they start spinning backwards? Lol
I thought about that too but since the pump is DC it always spin in one direction because the polarity never changes.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

maidia

Team CR
I thought about that too but since the pump is DC it always spin in one direction because the polarity never changes.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

+1. Yes, One direction only.

One more thing I forgot to say my fishes sleep well at night too when the sensor light is on...but I cannot sleep well because it's made in China...he he.

jonh5150

I really don't understand the insecurity of the vortech crowd...no offense to anyone but drive your Ferraris And let us drive our Camaros. Don't feel the need to compare them. yours should be better...in fact if you look at cost the Mp40 should be 4-5 times better. And two mp-10s should be 7 times better.

Joe5688

Again I'm not saying choose ecotech I'm stating we compared the flow and there it's a difference. If these had been around for a while i probably would have bought them instead of my mps (which i have had less then a week) same with ecotech if the mps were a new thing no way i would have bought them lol.

I worked at a dealer and i know how bad the 1st run of a new design CAN be. Id rather they fail and get fixed then have the 1st edition which everything is new.