Wrasse

CienFuegos

Premium member
What's your favorite wrasse that you either have/had and would like to have some day.

Mine is a Yellow Tamarin wrasse which I've had before and would like to get again. One that i would like to get but just out of my budget would be a feminus wrasse.

madjoe

Premium member
My favorite is that tamerin that rw has but will never own one way to much my sunset right now is bad arse fav that i own right now still what my scotts though

BroPar

Sixline love mine finally having some luck with my current one hes super fat eats pellets and god knows what else. I'm currently looking at the Yellow Coris for my up and coming tank be my pest controller besides getting another sixline. Also a better option then a gramma do to putting a Rainfordis goby the Coris will be nicer to him hopefully lol. I would also like Reefwises but the price and possibility of it dieing push me away.

SkullV

I love my lineatus, but my favorite is still my cosmetus. Not the most expensive or rare, but just an all around great fish!

Mjl714

Love the Formosa, great personality, although averse to Tomatoe Clowns. Comes up to the surface, lays on its side and just looks at you with interest in whatever you're doing... Likes to drift in the current. Loves to eat.

Last edited:

madjoe

Premium member
Sixline love mine finally having some luck with my current one hes super fat eats pellets and god knows what else. I'm currently looking at the Yellow Coris for my up and coming tank be my pest controller besides getting another sixline. Also a better option then a gramma do to putting a Rainfordis goby the Coris will be nicer to him hopefully lol. I would also like Reefwises but the price and possibility of it dieing push me away.
Lol u maybe the only one to say six line they r cool looking but for size they have attitude lol

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
No budget - Feminus or Earlei

More reasonably priced - XL male diamond tail flasher or Pysch head

... you can also never go wrong with some super males of more commonly available wrasses ..Lineatus, Scott's, Rhomboid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
No budget - Feminus or Earlei

More reasonably priced - XL male diamond tail flasher or Pysch head

... you can also never go wrong with some super males of more commonly available wrasses ..Lineatus, Scott's, Rhomboid

This is why i say all wrasses r awsome u can add 100 more pics there wont be one i dont like lol

SaraB

Wrasses are my favorite fish too. I had an awesome Attenuatus a few years ago that came in from Africa...I can't find one like him any more :(.