Wtf

ultimatemj

Fairly sure they are in the same category as bristle worms....gross and unsettling, but not bad for your tank unless the population becomes significant.

And any of the wrasses or butterfly fish that eat worms would probably enjoy them as snacks :)

jayjerk

Premium member
Fairly sure they are in the same category as bristle worms....gross and unsettling, but not bad for your tank unless the population becomes significant.

And any of the wrasses or butterfly fish that eat worms would probably enjoy them as snacks :)
Good point prob y my wrasse so dam fat these days. I do.t really feed tank

jrpark22000

Premium member
Ugly lol ****ers wife wants them out now damit
Ugly indeed, usually end up looking like a clump of dirt snot in the bottom of my WC bucket after cleaning up detritus piles on the barebottom. Trigger loved snacking on them, but the fish ate bristle worms too.

Rcunning8

Premium member
lol dude that sh** is nasty! haha i don't care if they are good CUC I wouldn't want those things breeding in my living room! but hey atleast it makes your tank more self sufficient!

Jay I gotta tell you, it would take one of those to show up and I am pretty sure my wife would want to burn down the tank to make sure they were all gone

i believe these things self regulate themselves...i often see a spike of them then they disappear only to reappear in numbers later on, probably when there is and there isn't any food...they are fascinating watching them use their tentacles to grab pieces of food from the substrate and bring it under the sand kind of like a sarlacc pit

Bommie

I had them too...but i vacuum my sand bed and one by one they started disappearing .

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk