Wwc corals

rockhead

Ok so at the end of the month I am going to universal studios in Orlando and I'm going to stop over at WWC and grab a few things so if anyone is interested in anything I'll be more then happy to bring it back with me, the only thing I request is I get a frag of whatever it is down the road for a drive/babysitting fee. The pick up date will be 4/2 and I'm driving straight through back home and the frags will be In my tank in under 24 hrs. You will have to pay for you piece ahead of time and I'll pick it up with my order. If you interested we'll talk more.

Joe5688

Prepare to be amazed lol. I went there once while I was down there and their tanks are amazing. You can bring corals on a plant with you. I wouldn't advise putting them in a checked bag. Deff only do Carey on. The temps in the sky reach crazy low numbers. (Almost -100°) I'll keep an eye if I find anything

carpetreef75

Premium member
Very interested , & you'll be a Kid in a candy store . Hope the 600 gallon deal goes thru and tank is moved in and running b4 u drive back
Bryan

#theMatrix

Drive huh..
Well im going in 2 weeks. But doing the flight...trying to figure out how to bring some back on board