Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Not this time

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rockhead

I voted for the 10th, have to agree mo money to spend on the new set up if indeed it's set up

Tom

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
The poll is shaping up to be the 10th. Sadly I'm hosting a Holiday after-party for the extended fam on that day and won't be able to make it.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Ok, the date is set, Sat Jan 10th. I've copied the old poll into the top post in the thread.

Let's see if we can get a rough headcount to provide to Brian and reefwise. Please vote and show your interest, even if you're not sure. This will help us plan and make sure we have enough supplies for the party.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Thanks for the input guys. Added you to the poll [MENTION=2509]rockhead[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23]labas39[/MENTION]

rockhead

Is there a time set yet ? The wife has a baby shower at 2 and she wants to go to the party also.

Tom

jrpark22000

Premium member
Is there a time set yet ? The wife has a baby shower at 2 and she wants to go to the party also.
Tom

Yep, stopped and chatted with Brian tonight. Party will start at 6pm and go til 9pm or so. I've updated the first post with the details too.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Brian will have provide the pizza and drinks. He offered to supplies the plates, napkins and forks/knives too, unless we have any volunteers. Plenty of opportunity for people to bring snacks as well. Either post below or send me a message if you'd like to volunteer to bring anything and I'll start a post above listing items.

CR will provide several GiftCerts to Reefwise to giveaway during the party too! Likely one drawing mid-way through the party to cover as many guests as possible.