• Not sure yet

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Not this time

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

7Hogwarts

Premium member
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I had a great time! I got back to central Illinois around 11. Started some acclimations. Finished this morning.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Good meeting you Bill and very generous White Elephant gift. Unfortunately it was a dead gift right before I was able to steal :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wasn't going to steal...but i couldn't resist the impulse when I saw the frag tank Will made!!

DanSreef

Premium member
Thank you Josh as well as Brian and the team at Reefwise. It was fun to see some familiar faces and meet some new folks. My White Elephant baby clowns are settling into the 72 Bow... I am hoping they will grow out a bit over the next couple of months and then make it into the 180.

View attachment 7820

It was great meeting everyone. I had a great time and made some very nice purchases. I forgot I registered on this site as newreefer2 before the gang convinced me I had to change because 6 years is not a new reefer so on most forums I am Uncle Carl I need to see if this forum has a utility that will allow me to change over. Really had a great time. Well worth the drive to get to talk to everyone. - Uncle Carl

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
It was great meeting everyone. I had a great time and made some very nice purchases. I forgot I registered on this site as newreefer2 before the gang convinced me I had to change because 6 years is not a new reefer so on most forums I am Uncle Carl I need to see if this forum has a utility that will allow me to change over. Really had a great time. Well worth the drive to get to talk to everyone. - Uncle Carl
Good to see you too and glad you made the trip. We'll see to it that your name is updated ;)

Ajmal C

Hey Carl! Still can't get over your awesome frag tank with the magnetic wave arm. Would love to see some pics if you get a chance.

Good to see you too and glad you made the trip. We'll see to it that your name is updated ;)
Thanks - I registered on this site 3 years before I started changing on new sites to Uncle Carl. I probably spend 10x as much time reading as posting because there are a lot of folks with more knowledge than I have to offer and I love to learn. I can offer a lot of What not to do stories.- Thanks for the great site.

enzo1028

Premium member
It was good seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new people last night! Thanks Josh and Reefwise for putting this together. I won the last gift certificate in the raffle and picked up this beautiful Midas Blenny I have had my eyes on. I also received 2 large pieces of coral in the White Elephant exchange: Birds of Paradise and Green Spongodo. Both already look great, I will post pics of them once I mount them!

View attachment 7830

View attachment 7831

Don't know why the pics are coming up sideways, but I'm sure you know what a Midas Blenny looks like.