Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Not this time

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maazreef

Had a great time with all. The wife made it out alive lol she's truly convinced I love the hobby and that all you are great people. You guys are awesome, thank you for making her feel welcome.

Almost got arrested by smitty for stealing gifts but luckily he had stuff to acclimate. ?

maidia

Team CR
Had a great time with all. The wife made it out alive lol she's truly convinced I love the hobby and that all you are great people. You guys are awesome, thank you for making her feel welcome.

Almost got arrested by smitty for stealing gifts but luckily he had stuff to acclimate. ��
Nice to meet you and your wife...See you next couple weeks at my house..

jrpark22000

Premium member
Great time tonight! Thanks everyone for showing up and making it so fun. It was great to meet so many new people and to put faces with the names. A big thanks to [MENTION=764]Reefwise[/MENTION] for having us all.

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
Thanks for holding this event, it was nice meeting fellow reefers and seeing some familiar faces, even past customers of mine, lol. Big thanks to Reefwise!

Ajmal C

It was wonderful seeing everyone and meeting a lot of you. Nice to put a face to some of those names. Wish I could have met everyone. Thank you to all that organized and contributed. Also a big thanks to [MENTION=2634]vucious[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2750]vuciouswife[/MENTION] for organizing and executing the white elephant perfectly.