• Yes I would join 2 heads

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Mine had a lot of babies coming on the sides. They were green as you can see in other people's pictures. Sadly, there was small piece of macro algae that started growing from under the frag that eventually killed (not sure how) a small area around it. From there it was downhill.
If one of mine grows to where it is fragable without major damage, I'll happily give you it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skyon888

Still just the original 3 and a baby here. Awesome growth you guys, I'm looking into T5 supplementation. BRS's 52 weeks of reeding episodes on lighting sold me on T5s and I think this grow out confirms it.

Smitty

Premium member
Mine sucked.....still having my original 3 heads, I've only grown 1 baby head on my frag. Lol
Congrats to the winners.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
So we will do blind draw for numbers AFTER I have fragged the colony. Each person will get one 3 head frag, prizes or prize likely at 3 months and 6 months (ACANS grow slow). New heads will determine winner.
I think this is pretty cut and dry.. New heads determine winner. At least that is how we have always done zoa grow outs.

Last edited:

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
That's a man of character right there! I appreciate that

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Just in case you are wondering about the delay, I recently discovered I have AEFW and even though they don't affect LPS, I want to fully eradicate them before I trade or give away coral.

The good news is this thing is still growing like crazy so it'll be a decent size in a few more weeks after the aefw treatment is done!

roilciuc

That's not a problem. I'm seeing up a new tank right now anyway so id only be available after its up anyway.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Jacinta

Depends on prize fund but thinking $35 if we have 10 growers, $110 for prizes and colony is paid for. Prize money goes up if we get few more, but I want to frag first and make sure I get 10 good frags then we will add if we can.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Depends on prize fund but thinking $35 if we have 10 growers, $110 for prizes and colony is paid for. Prize money goes up if we get few more, but I want to frag first and make sure I get 10 good frags then we will add if we can.
What’s going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.