2023 Chalice grow out

What chalice would you guys like for the competition?

• CC Cloudberries

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Cherry garica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WWC Stellaria

• TCK Bella's

• TCK Rimless Watermenon

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • OG Purple Urkle

• Tyree Pink Watermelon

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((FORDTECH))

Premium member
Ok so with that being said I think we finally have our winners. All very close to each other and all in the end very beautiful chalices!!!!
Congratulations to the winners !!!!

First place FORDTECH 1.65 inch
Second place Xmoji 1.375 inch
Third place Chase 1.12 inch

please get in contact with me for your cash prize.

((FORDTECH))

Premium member
I wouldn't mind doing another one at some point but only after I get my tank back in check
What is getting your tank back in check consist of ? Should only be a month or 2 max I’d assume and that’s how long it takes to get people just to vote on a coral to use lol :)

((FORDTECH))

Premium member
I have gmk and exospheres we could cut up if need be for this. But I’m sure we would have plenty time to talk and figure something out

((FORDTECH))

Premium member
An Alveopora coral would be nice to try. Thats kind of what I been eyeing lately.
I would also be willing to do this as gonipora is my favorite coral and I collect many of them. Alevapora is most time little cheaper but require same care in the tank for most part. I will say goni/alev are some of the hardest corals I’ve learned to keep over the years they are more finicky than most. But I’m not scared :)

SkunkerX

I would also be willing to do this as gonipora is my favorite coral and I collect many of them. Alevapora is most time little cheaper but require same care in the tank for most part. I will say goni/alev are some of the hardest corals I’ve learned to keep over the years they are more finicky than most. But I’m not scared :)
I am

Chase_The_Reefer

I would need to sit this next one out as much as it pains me, unless the timing lines up but it’s so difficult no longer being in state. But I love gonis, someday I want to be able to keep them and get an Amazeballs Goni