After CMAS swap...Reefwise!!

Lil BamBam

Premium member
I can see Fishbeard screaming for help!!! Walt is going to grab that beard and not let go :D

We will have to rename you " Pescuo Pestoso"

jayjigga

Either way, it's going to be a fun time afterwards, so let Brian lock the doors and make it awesome.

Anyone know how MCF did it (liquor)? I don't remember the doors being locked...but I was too busy oggling the coral :)

poidog

Either way, it's going to be a fun time afterwards, so let Brian lock the doors and make it awesome.

Anyone know how MCF did it (liquor)? I don't remember the doors being locked...but I was too busy oggling the coral :)
I also don't remember them open advertising... and if they did, no one caught it. I guess I'll just shut up next time and not try and look out for anyone's back.

jayjigga

Word spreading: If Reefwise can get 1000 likes on FB, they're going to "auction off a pair of ORA Black Ice Clowns! Any purchase of $25 or more earns entry into the raffle!" I don't know too much more than that yet, but that's awesome!! Get on it people!

Saledo

Word spreading: If Reefwise can get 1000 likes on FB, they're going to "auction off a pair of ORA Black Ice Clowns! Any purchase of $25 or more earns entry into the raffle!" I don't know too much more than that yet, but that's awesome!! Get on it people!
They are over 1000 likes, 1019 at the moment!

FishBeard

So what is the deal with the raffle, do we need to be present to win? Id love to get an entry in the raffle but need to head home after the swap. :-(