After CMAS swap...Reefwise!!

jayjigga

Brian is going to stay open later and have pizza for people who stop by after the VFW swap. He said he'll probably stay open till 8pm next Saturday. Let's show them some love!!

Fredericks

I talked to Brian today,

Here is the deal for Saturday.

Reefwise will be open for an after hours Fragtacular until 8pmish. There will be a raffle with 6 winners each receiving a $50.00 gift certificate that will be raffled off at CMAs. He also said for everyone to check the goodie bag at CMAS for a special Reefwise surprise. There will be Pizza, Candy, and Refreshments.

Call brian with any questions.

jayjigga

I talked to Brian today,

Here is the deal for Saturday.

Reefwise will be open for an after hours Fragtacular until 8pmish. There will be a raffle with 6 winners each receiving a $50.00 gift certificate. He also said for everyone to check the goodie bag at CMAS for a special Reefwise surprise. There will be Pizza, Candy, Drinks, and possibly some Beer!!!!

Call brian with any questions.
Beer sounds awesome!! 10% off RW coupon was what I heard from the CMAS thread.

poidog

I don't want anyone to get in trouble, a mod may want to edit out the beer stuff. I don't know if there is any legal issues of a business giving out beer that doesn't have a liquor license. Considering one of our mods here is a cop.

Joe5688

Lol as long as he's not selling it i think its ok. Or we just have to drink it all before anyone finds out. :spy:

jayjigga

I don't want anyone to get in trouble, a mod may want to edit out the beer stuff. I don't know if there is any legal issues of a business giving out beer that doesn't have a liquor license. Considering one of our mods here is a cop.
I'm sure they meant root beer...how did MCF manage it at the CMAS party?

Lol as long as he's not selling it i think its ok. Or we just have to drink it all before anyone finds out. :spy:
Pre-party!!!! :D

I just spoke with the Village of Lisle and he will not need a license to GIVE AWAY beer, as long as this is a private party and the doors are locked. If he plans on keeping the doors unlocked and the business open, he would need a Special Event Liquor License, which he will not be eligible for. Those are for Non-Profit, Religious, Civic, Etc events.

poidog

If he plans on keeping the doors unlocked and the business open, he would need a Special Event Liquor License, which he will not be eligible for. Those are for Non-Profit, Religious, Civic, Etc events.
This is what I was referring to. I just don't want anyone getting in trouble. If the info is out in the blog-o-sphere its out in public space and can be used against them. So, like I said, a mod should delete all that out so it's not advertised.

FishBeard

I'm not sure I want to be locked in a LFS with free liquor. I don't have a large enough styro to bring home the consequences of that situation. LOL