alk dosing

jayjerk

Premium member
I bought one just before I had to move cause I was up to 90ml daily. Keep bubble count down and test test test

madjoe

Premium member
Just use alk calculater on brs web site beat way to do it is lets say check alk tomorrow at 5pm then dont dose for 24 hrs and check again at 5pm next day see what it dropped and dose that amount best to cut doses into as many times aday as u can

xj_matt

Premium member
Just use alk calculater on brs web site beat way to do it is lets say check alk tomorrow at 5pm then dont dose for 24 hrs and check again at 5pm next day see what it dropped and dose that amount best to cut doses into as many times aday as u can
Getting a reefkeeper Lt and 2 brs dosers tomorrow, so I'll be getting it set up, at 4pm today I was at 9.9dkh so I'll check it tomorrow at the same time see what is at

madjoe

Premium member
Getting a reefkeeper Lt and 2 brs dosers tomorrow, so I'll be getting it set up, at 4pm today I was at 9.9dkh so I'll check it tomorrow at the same time see what is at
Cool then u can set it up to dose every hr im up to 4 min on alk every hr cal is littel less

madjoe

Premium member
OK, I'll be sold on the name change for a wile lol but I wanna make Sure I don't oder my tank
I know i change the timers on head unit for sure and the rest u can to on head unit also its much easier and faster with a laptop but can be done