Any one going to Aquatic Experience

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Hey everyone,

I seen an old thread about last years Aquatic Experience. Was it any good thinking about going. Is there any live stock they sell or are they all dry good vendors?

jrpark22000

Premium member
While I'm not going as it's so far for me, I can say with confidence there will be livestock based on the vendor list. Beef's Reef would always bring livestock. I'd say the same for [MENTION=2951]AquariumOverload[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2766]Insane Coral[/MENTION] too.

http://aquaticexperience.org/exhibitor-list/

Last edited:

skyon888

Yup there were quite a few vendors/LFS with frag tanks setup, it was a good time last year, I plan to go again.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Sweet Ill be there.. Only buying new corals if I catch this god damnn Pistol shrimp... Thing is driving me nuts..

Insane Coral

Yes we'll be there all weekend with some amazing pieces at our usual low prices! We're getting some extra shipments this week to prep. Make sure to stop by and check us out!

100LL

Last year was great and I'm looking forward to heading back. I don't recall there being much fish livestock, but lots of coral.

Irsug1

Premium member
I'll be going again. Last year they had some nice raffles and a lot of the manufacturers were giving out samples of fish and coral foods, etc. I got to talk with Julian Sprung and picked up some sweet deals on pods, coral, CUC..

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Honestly, I was a little let down last year because I was expecting more vendors selling livestock. There were only a few. It is actually more than just a "swap" so I shouldn't complain too much. But this year's list appears to have easily twice as many so I'll probably go again.

7Hogwarts

Premium member
I am definitely going AND for all 3 days. Hotel rooms booked. I went last year and wasn't disappointed. The speakers are outstanding. We get so little of this caliber in the Chicago area. Can't miss it.

liz.quintana11

I'm new to all of this, I heard it is really good, can't wait for a nice experience and can't wait to see and learn about new things

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
We will be there with all of our frags, coral and dry goods, we will have some hot candy with us and some collectors items for sure, be sure to visit us at Booth #824. Hope to see you all there

Happy Reefing everyone :thumb:

Jep21

Never been to this b4..how much is admission?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk