Any Other Pets Beside Fish ? Lets See Them

poidog

there's one of them in my avatar.... the other one is more crazy, and she's the girl! sounds about right :fish:

poidog

Puffer - I love the pic of you and your jack on your bike! I used to cart Scout around on my scooter, in the city, when I still had it.

I found a pic of the two of them. Daisy the crazy girl on the left, Scout the passive (but growler) on the right.

bennyblanco

We have "just a few" other pets at home! We keep leopard geckos, Leachianus geckos, African Fat-tailed geckos, crested geckos, and red-footed tortoises.

Here are a few of geckos:

This is my female Island Nuu Ana leachianus:

This one of our babies from last year:

This our albino striped fat-tailed geckos:

And then we have these two - Benny and Louie!

Benny

bennyblanco

Jeni and Ted - I figured there were some reptile people on this board! Let me know if you're ever interested in geckos as I'll have a bunch of babies again this year. Savannahs are great monitors. I've bred ackies in the past (aussie dwarf monitors) and would love to have a big black throat one day!

Stonefish13

Jeni and Ted - I figured there were some reptile people on this board! Let me know if you're ever interested in geckos as I'll have a bunch of babies again this year. Savannahs are great monitors. I've bred ackies in the past (aussie dwarf monitors) and would love to have a big black throat one day!
Black throats are awesome. I also had an extensive reptile, amphibian, and insect collection before I had my 4 th child. Her bedroom was a zoo before she was born. Now I just have my 2-135 gallon freshwater tanks, 220 reef and a couple of year old female bearded dragons. I'd love to get back into reptiles some day.

Pufferpunk

I think I'm dome with them for now. Looking for a special FW puffer!

I used to keep about 14 box turtles. Had a nice habitat in the backyard for them.

Stonefish13

I had two bearded dragons and two cats but in the last week I picked up 4 more bearded dragons. 3 adults and a juvi rescue that I'm desperately trying to nurse back to health.