Any Other Pets Beside Fish ? Lets See Them

nyckeeandnate6

I love my dog, but hate the stigma the breed has. My dog is a wimpy baby and a mama's boy. I have had him since he was 3 weeks old and he was fully potty trained by 8 weeks. He is now 3 years old will be 4 in July. All of my cats are rescues and 3 are rehabilitated ferals. All 5 of them are attention whores.

I have always wanted a bearded dragon, but refuse to buy supplies first had. I am keeping an eye out for what I need on craigslist.

nyckeeandnate6

Yea. It sucks out here. To far from everything. We go to Chicago every couple months. Our next trip should be around May 9th or 10th.

HecticZ

Nice pets everyone

I am starting to have lil Zoo

I have some reptiles a Green Cheek Conure and 2 dogs.

Here are some pics need to post more later.

My Veiled Chameleon

Veiled Chameleon Torque by HecticZ, on Flickr

Panther Chameleon

Panther Chameleon by HecticZ, on Flickr

Same Chameleon different Mood

BB Ambilobe Chameleon Panther by HecticZ, on Flickr

Thor BB Ambilobe Chameleon by HecticZ, on Flickr

My Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure Chase

Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure by HecticZ, on Flickr

dohc97

awesome pets everyone, i really like the chameleons maybe ill hit you up for some advice on that, always wanted to keep one. here is my white schnauzer taking a nap:

HecticZ

awesome pets everyone, i really like the chameleons maybe ill hit you up for some advice on that, always wanted to keep one. here is my white schnauzer taking a nap:

G]
Nice doggie

yea anytime, I can point you in the right direction.

SkunkerX

No mr z I'm down to 22 lol...........3 ball pythons all around 2 1/2 feet and 19 boas ranging from 18 inches to about 10 feet "that would be the one in the pic" and btw the pic is about 3 years old so shes bigger now. you can tell its old because the wall with the pictures on it on the left now has my fish tank in it.

bennyblanco

Very nice looking boas and chameleons! I'm thinking about picking up a frilled, pair of red ackies, a beardie or an ornate uro at the Tinely NARBC show on Oct 8th and 9th. Still doing some research to see what I want to pick up!

jsteffen

1 cocker Spaniel, 1 rabbit, 40 gal freshwater tank, betta fish (son's room) and 10 Duroc and Hampshire pigs

JVC

heres our Golden Retriever named Roscoe, just got his "procedure" last week so he's in the cone of shame!