Anyone Drag race?

BADGUS

Any fellow reefers also have the Car bug?I'm going to Great Lakes Dragaway later this month for a cash event.Anyone interested in coming?:vroam:

BADGUS

I work at a Fab shop,so deals come and go all the time,plus doing everything myself saves me tons of $$$ I do my own engine builds,also my own transmission rebuilds aswell as fab up anything that i think about..
here's my whip,went from a 5speed with a twin disk to an auto and N20 and picked up 8tenths :):

BADGUS

Neat!!I've only done road-racing twice at blackhawk farms ,not my thing,prefer to do the 1/4thing and the occasional street $$$....

imbuggin

once in a while..I preffer open tracks verses a straight line. My car is set up for a road corse more. My best 1/4 mile was mid 11's spinning the darn street tires all the way down the track

BADGUS

Those are awesome cars,i like the fact that they don't look like what they sound if you know what i mean.

imbuggin

Not all in this car, but i think off the top of my head,

Blackhawk
Autobahn
Seca
Road America (bmw event)

and of course the panoz private test track. I haven't been i about 2 years I think. I am due. I just don't feel like buying new brakes,tires,clutch and all after beating the crap out of it on the track.

oh and thanks. I love the new caddie ctsv would rock that over a vet.

imbuggin

Those are awesome cars,i like the fact that they don't look like what they sound if you know what i mean.
if you are talking about the sound from the car, it sounds like a fing jet plane. I got stopped in the city by cops who just want to check it out. Its real hard for them to say I have an after market exhaust thats to loud when they have no idea what "stock" would even be.

here was one of my favorites
I am parked in a 15 minute zone legally with my blinkers on. I come out to see a cop walking around my car. She is like I am going to write you a ticket. I was like why I am legally parked. She is like "you don't have a front plate and that illegal here, I am trying to write you a ticket, but can't find what kind of car this is, what kind of car is it. I looked at her shrugged my shoulders and said I have no idea, good luck with that. She got pissed and walked away because she couldn't fill out the ticket and knew it would be tossed. I was laughing the entire way home. 1 for the little guy!

BADGUS

here was one of my favorites
I am parked in a 15 minute zone legally with my blinkers on. I come out to see a cop walking around my car. She is like I am going to write you a ticket. I was like why I am legally parked. She is like "you don't have a front plate and that illegal here, I am trying to write you a ticket, but can't find what kind of car this is, what kind of car is it. I looked at her shrugged my shoulders and said I have no idea, good luck with that. She got pissed and walked away because she couldn't fill out the ticket and knew it would be tossed. I was laughing the entire way home. 1 for the little guy!

Hahahaha,that's awesome.Priceless moment..:violin: