Anyone going to the ZombieShoot next month?

FiReBReTHa

Exactly one month from today.

http://www.thezombieshoot.com/

My friend Andy
[video=youtube_share;lPoepoJtVX4]http://youtu.be/lPoepoJtVX4[/video]

Dean running the same course
[video=youtube;t4QuS_FFcJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4QuS_FFcJc&feature=share&list=PLahozO9QXm8ac1zSjZTA79jWgJdvcEnuD[/video]

MRAP Run
me dean kyle
"Load up ten rounds each"
[video=youtube;eh9xx9bMJ58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9xx9bMJ58[/video]

Tons of fun and scenarios that you can only find there!

Herbie

Banned
I would love to do that by myself or with a small group of trusted homies, but I'm not going anywhere where random strangers are running with guns. :)

FiReBReTHa

I would love to do that by myself or with a small group of trusted homies, but I'm not going anywhere where random strangers are running with guns. :)

Its actually ran like an IDPA event and is safer than being on a public range. Only one shooter at a time on each course controlled by 1-2 RSO's each :) Every person goes thru safety orientation to maintain same rules for all courses and I have not heard of any of the slightest issues from the previous years which each had a few hundred attendees. They do a really good job with keeping everything solid

(except for the MRAP course which can have as many shooters that can fit inside)

Its like a glorified version of ASCs practical rifle events that are held once a month.

Herbie

Banned
Its actually ran like an IDPA event and is safer than being on a public range. Only one shooter at a time on each course controlled by 1-2 RSO's each :) Every person goes thru safety orientation to maintain same rules for all courses and I have not heard of any of the slightest issues from the previous years which each had a few hundred attendees. They do a really good job with keeping everything solid

(except for the MRAP course which can have as many shooters that can fit inside)

Its like a glorified version of ASCs practical rifle events that are held once a month.
I'm sure it's complettely safe for your general shooter, but I'm "that guy" so often that I have learned to avoid situations where being "that guy" can get me really hurt. Trust me when I say that 10 years ago Herbie would be running and gunning that chit to the max. Current Herbie thinks too much about his kids. I don't go to the range when it is crowded either :) Once everyone can wipe their own but in my house I may get back into being a badass.

Herbie

Banned
what we need is a reefer with some shootable land to invite us to their property for a tannerite shoot. I'll buy the tannerite if anyone has the acres. LOL

CoralN00b

A few of my buddies and I were thinking of doing this. If we decide to, I will let you know. I should know this week.

Nate, that would be totally awesome.

FiReBReTHa

The NWI cabelas has everything but reloading supplies in stock daily, 223, 762, 308, 40, 45, even 22lr.
.22LR,
I simply have no words! I need to stock up on it but pricing was jacked on it still.

Thanks for the heads up on the reloading stuff still being out. Allows me to gauge the market and getting stuff.
Past week I pressed around 1,800 9mms

Ok this looks freaking awesome. Going to look into it. Thanks for the info!

- Bryman
Last year was so awesome, I didn't get to do too much because of my injury so this year im going to rock it!

I'll be cruising most of the event with the marksman's group but if anyone wants to meet up my number is 707-wow-shtf (easy to remember)

jrpark22000

Premium member
.22LR,
I simply have no words! I need to stock up on it but pricing was jacked on it still.

Thanks for the heads up on the reloading stuff still being out. Allows me to gauge the market and getting stuff.
Past week I pressed around 1,800 9mms
NP. @ cabelas 22lr cci mini mags are $9 per 100, but they do have cheap thunder bolt for half that. Powder can be had online but you must be real fast. Pistol cases and bullets are similar, rifle supplies are easier to get. Primers are not too difficult if you are not picky on brand.

All in all, the last 2 months have been the turning point. I'm happy to have my stocks refilled at decent prices.

gunbot.net is a decent place to check for instock supplies.

FiReBReTHa

Yea, me and a buddy just got in 17k of small pistol

now that my 9 production is set and I have a good stock I need to start pumping out the 45!

im jealous of the fun ranges you have in IN!

jrpark22000

Premium member
So where do the bigs guns get to play?
Aurora sportsman club has a 600yd range. You need to be qualified to shoot at that range, but quite fun with 30cal mag and larger rifles.

Yea, me and a buddy just got in 17k of small pistol

now that my 9 production is set and I have a good stock I need to start pumping out the 45!

im jealous of the fun ranges you have in IN!
Nice score! WTF you talking about Willis!?! I find IN ranges crap. Which ones do you like? I grew up in MI above the rifle line, so everyone had a 200 yd range in their back yard. Having a 22lr rifle in your hand at 10 was normal.