Anyone going to the ZombieShoot next month?

FiReBReTHa

I need to find the names, I kept seeing pics from people running thru these shoot houses and dynamic ranges that kept making me envious!

madjoe

Premium member
I need to learn how to reload i need to stock up on 9mm i have a good amount if 22lr but can never have to much. 9mm ammo is always out of stock and then expensive when u find . I havent wven shot it yet want to wait till i gwt stocked

jrpark22000

Premium member
I need to find the names, I kept seeing pics from people running thru these shoot houses and dynamic ranges that kept making me envious!
Ah ok. I prefer long range shooting over uspsa style shooting, IN might have those but I've never looked.

I need to learn how to reload i need to stock up on 9mm i have a good amount if 22lr but can never have to much. 9mm ammo is always out of stock and then expensive when u find . I havent wven shot it yet want to wait till i gwt stocked
Reloading is not hard but after you figure in equipment cost, if you are only relaod 9 or 40 it'll take several thousand rounds to break even when you compare to buying ammo in bulk like Rick did. It takes reloading rifle or big pistol rounds to save lots of money.

Joe5688

Ah ok. I prefer long range shooting over uspsa style shooting, IN might have those but I've never looked.

Reloading is not hard but after you figure in equipment cost, if you are only relaod 9 or 40 it'll take several thousand rounds to break even when you compare to buying ammo in bulk like Rick did. It takes reloading rifle or big pistol rounds to save lots of money.
Who wants to reload me some .308 lol

misenplace101

what we need is a reefer with some shootable land to invite us to their property for a tannerite shoot. I'll buy the tannerite if anyone has the acres. LOL

85+ acres in Janesville that can handle pretty much anything.

I'm that other guy, Anything and everything that can happen with strangers will find its way to me. :(

I have been go out once a week with my kids to teach them respect, gun safety, and handling a firearms.