Aquapros in chicago

Rcunning8

Premium member
I would one hundred percent agree, they are the all around best store in the Chicagoland area. They are usually packed to the gills with every type of coral, great fish selection, inverts and dry goods. Mike and Dave are some stand up dudes and this store is what started me off in this hobby, I owe my interest in this hobby to them as they helped me out big time in a tank crash with restocking. And let's not forget their amazing prices and willingness to make discounts on the spot when u are willing to also spend more in return! I will be a lifetime supporter of aquapros and even if I have to move away one day, Dave will be the guy I call to start up a new system. Highly recommend this place.. If you have not been to aquapros I must ask, what have you been doing in your reefing life?!? Must say I'm lucky that they are an hour away from me due to the fact that if they were actually in the city of Chicago I would be the brokest joke of a person with the most amazing tank this side of the Mississippi, keep it up APs!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk