Aquatic Visions - Naperville - New owner

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Anyone have a phone number?? i stopped in Sunday and want to buy the 110 behind the counter. but the phone number online comes up disconected.... 630-961-3474
Try this number; it was on their FB page so I think it's current. (331) 213-7161

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I finally went by AV today to meet the new owner and take a look around. I never went by when it was owned by Mike so I don't know if a lot of changes were made or not. Amber (new owner) was very nice and took a few minutes to tell me what she's been up to at the store. There were a lot of existing problems when she took over so that's been on the to-do list. She wants everything to look and work well before she does a grand opening. She opened when she did to appease some customers who were desperate for water (looks like they sell RO water and SW) and food. The amount of fixing she is doing will probably push the grand opening day into January sometime. The tanks are clean and there is definitely some interesting livestock. (Horn Sharks, sting rays, eels). Pricing is about average; it depends on what you want as always. I do recommend that members go by to check it out for themselves.

Last edited:

Johnseye

I looked them up on FB. She's closing the store.
I thought something was up. I had just donated a Harlequin shrimp then found they closed for a few days. I swung by the back of the store one day and found them dismantling things. I asked if they were shutting down and the guy said he was just remodeling. Apparently he didn't want to spill the beans.

They never really got things off the ground. A nice clean up after the transfer but it hasn't been that long. Too bad, I was hoping for a good lfs.

ttmanta

Dragon is good however "someone" decided that the 7" sailfin tang would make a tasty snack and well now I'm on the hunt for a larger tang for algea control.

#theMatrix

Dragon is good however "someone" decided that the 7" sailfin tang would make a tasty snack and well now I'm on the hunt for a larger tang for algea control.
Crap! Story says the blue tang i got from rich was able to evade the dragon for years and the rest one by one kept getting eaten.

....maybe try an atlantic blue?