Aquatic Visions - Naperville - New owner

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I found out tonight that Aquatic Visions has a new owner; her name is Amber. IDK if the name Aquatic Visions will stay or if there are plans for a new one. Apparently the store changed hands last Saturday. I did not go there before bc of the many awful reviews of the livestock, prices and the old owner. I'm going to try to go by tomorrow and see what the store is like.

No; I do not know Amber. I found out about this bc she asked a friend of mine to built her a new counter for the store.

maidia

Team CR
I found out tonight that Aquatic Visions has a new owner; her name is Amber. IDK if the name Aquatic Visions will stay or if there are plans for a new one. Apparently the store changed hands last Saturday. I did not go there before bc of the many awful reviews of the livestock, prices and the old owner. I'm going to try to go by tomorrow and see what the store is like.

No; I do not know Amber. I found out about this bc she asked a friend of mine to built her a new counter for the store.
Victor, where are they? Thanks

trackfast

Princess Trainer
The store is on Route 59 just north of 95th Street. I'm not sure if it's on the East or West side of Rt 59.

cet98

didn't even know that place existed.... :confused1:
looking forward to hearing other's experiences once they re-open....

was it any good under the previous management?

trackfast

Princess Trainer
didn't even know that place existed.... :confused1:
looking forward to hearing other's experiences once they re-open....

was it any good under the previous management?
I read mostly bad reviews of the store and previous owner; Mike. No prices on anything, smoking in the store, really loud music. It was enough for me to stay away.

Arthur

I knew Mike from he's previous store in Plainfield, also on RT59. Upscale Aquatic was the name of that store. He hooked me up with first real tank 10 years ago. Then he moved to Naperville and open Aquatic Visions. Ok guy. Lets leave it like that. Still under construction…

fast eddie

I knew Mike from he's previous store in Plainfield, also on RT59. Upscale Aquatic was the name of that store. He hooked me up with first real tank 10 years ago. Then he moved to Naperville and open Aquatic Visions. Ok guy. Lets leave it like that. Still under construction…
all i can say about mike is that he is a bad person and he is over priced and should not be in the saltwater marine industry.....PERIOD!!!

trackfast

Princess Trainer
It looks like there will be a "soft" opening This Friday (13th) with a Grand Re-Opening in early December., The new owner has NO connection to the previous one and is eager to clean up the image most reefers have about Aquatic Visions. IDK the exact time yet for Friday but I'll post when I find out.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Open Friday from 2-8. The store hours will be Wednesday Thursday Friday 2-8. Saturday and Sunday 12-5. She said her inventory is not much right now but it's a start.

Arthur

I stopped there yesterday. It is still work in progress.Some nice Fishes and definitely better prices then before. Lot's of Dry Goods, Live Rock. They don't have a lot of Corals. Coral Tanks still under construction. Worth stopping if you in the area. Will see after she'll get this really going.

flynf7

Anyone have a phone number?? i stopped in Sunday and want to buy the 110 behind the counter. but the phone number online comes up disconected.... 630-961-3474