Aquatica Cares!

Prov3:5-6

Just shopped around at aquatica yesterday. I've been donating my baby mollies and platies to Mario as they get big enough to make a healthy transition. After looking around at their awesome coral selection I fell in love with an awesome Ricordia with 4 heads. Beautiful coral but it is a little out of my price range. I'm a dirt poor college students and explained that to Mario. Being the outstanding guy he is, he cut me a deal that allowed me to stay within budget. The people at Aquatica know how to develop a personal relationship with their buyers. I will loyally return whenever I am in the market for new and exciting corals. Thanks again Aquatica!!:top:

lunacris

I agree aquatica is sweet place pricey but def top notch service at least evrytime ive been there

I concur. The service and livestock is great there. He's very helpful and personable. He remembers me each time I go in and our previous conversations. I just can't get with his prices though. I intended to make him my preferred LFS for dry goods because I prefer local, but even with the CR discount, the prices are almost, if not, double what other LFS and online retailers charge.

I typically bring in my mobile and check his prices against the online prices, but the last trip I made out there two weeks ago I couldn't get a signal so I just bought what i needed. Once I got home and did a little googling, I had paid twice what I should have. This wasn't the first time, but there comes a time when one has had enough. That last visit was THAT visit. I felt raped....in a bad way.

Like I said, the service is great there, Mario is quite tasty looking and he has tons of stuff in his shop that I need, but as an informed consumer and savvy shopper I have to choose my LFS wisely. I'm a loyal customer and as such, I need my LFS to take care of me as well as I take care of them. I have sent a lot of business to my two favorite LFS because I know they are not going to gouge me or my friends. They have earned my trust and I reward them with my loyalty, recommendations to those in this expensive hobby and my ongoing support. As much as I love his store....I just can't recommend him to my friends.

swaelok

Walt, what are your two favorite LFS? I go to Robb's in Tinly, because like you said, aquatica is overpriced. I am always looking for a new good LFS though!!

LOL....I'm obsessed with my tank so I visit all of the shops in the area but I'm frequently at my favorites. They know me and my pup by name.

RedDevil.258

I concur. The service and livestock is great there. He's very helpful and personable. He remembers me each time I go in and our previous conversations. I just can't get with his prices though. I intended to make him my preferred LFS for dry goods because I prefer local, but even with the CR discount, the prices are almost, if not, double what other LFS and online retailers charge.

I typically bring in my mobile and check his prices against the online prices, but the last trip I made out there two weeks ago I couldn't get a signal so I just bought what i needed. Once I got home and did a little googling, I had paid twice what I should have. This wasn't the first time, but there comes a time when one has had enough. That last visit was THAT visit. I felt raped....in a bad way.

Like I said, the service is great there, Mario is quite tasty looking and he has tons of stuff in his shop that I need, but as an informed consumer and savvy shopper I have to choose my LFS wisely. I'm a loyal customer and as such, I need my LFS to take care of me as well as I take care of them. I have sent a lot of business to my two favorite LFS because I know they are not going to gouge me or my friends. They have earned my trust and I reward them with my loyalty, recommendations to those in this expensive hobby and my ongoing support. As much as I love his store....I just can't recommend him to my friends.

LMAO!!!! Can't remember when the last time rape felt GOOD!!