Aquatica Cares!

jm23

Lol i don't go to aquatics any more. Too pricey. Can't beat rca for prices and friendliness
I went to RCA and was in the shop for about 10 mins and no one said a word to me. Didn't feel very welcome, but I am going to give it another try. Aquatica has always been very helpful to me and I haven't bought anything from them yet. Hopefully they don't tire of all my questions and lack of purchases, but Bobby is very helpful and willing to talk. Some prices at Aquatica are in line with online venders like LA / DD and others are crazy high, just depends. They have a great selection of fish and a good selection of corals and are constantly getting new things in each week. Just my thoughts...

Reef City

I went to RCA and was in the shop for about 10 mins and no one said a word to me. Didn't feel very welcome, but I am going to give it another try. Aquatica has always been very helpful to me and I haven't bought anything from them yet. Hopefully they don't tire of all my questions and lack of purchases, but Bobby is very helpful and willing to talk. Some prices at Aquatica are in line with online venders like LA / DD and others are crazy high, just depends. They have a great selection of fish and a good selection of corals and are constantly getting new things in each week. Just my thoughts...

I try to personally help every one that walks into our door.. most of the time it's hard to get me quiet when it comes to reef talk :) . Sometimes it can get hard if there's a crowd but most of my customers are very understanding and patient because they know they will get honest advice, awesome livestock and at great prices through out the whole store.
Please come on in and introduce yourself, I will help you with anything you need. I will also give an added discount because of your past experience... Hope to see you soon and I will make your next visit a much better one :)

Mark
Reef City Aquatics

Funlad3

God I love customer service. :D Mark, I've gotta make it down to your store before school starts up again. :D

I try to personally help every one that walks into our door.. most of the time it's hard to get me quiet when it comes to reef talk :) . Sometimes it can get hard if there's a crowd but most of my customers are very understanding and patient because they know they will get honest advice, awesome livestock and at great prices through out the whole store.
Please come on in and introduce yourself, I will help you with anything you need. I will also give an added discount because of your past experience... Hope to see you soon and I will make your next visit a much better one :)

Mark
Reef City Aquatics
And that's why I go to RC. He and the wife and kids are like family. You develop relationships with folks and you're not just a number or dollar sign.

jm23

Mark,

Thanks for the kind response. That is why I said I was going to give it another chance, because of everyone's good review. I look forward to meeting you and getting you talking :laugh:. I am sure my first impressions were not an accurate view of what RCA really is like.

Jon

Votts

Reef city is awesome. Mark and his wife have a lot of knowledge and he will talk to you as long as your in there. He has answered every 1 of my questions that I have had and the prices are awesome. Like everyone else has said is about relationships and not just a dollar sign.

SkunkerX

Reef city is awesome. Mark and his wife have a lot of knowledge and he will talk to you as long as your in there. He has answered every 1 of my questions that I have had and the prices are awesome. Like everyone else has said is about relationships and not just a dollar sign.

+1000000