Autoaqua smart ato issues

Spartanman22

I may go with the tunze model but I've always run ATO through a controller so I have no experience with ATO systems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjl714

I may go with the tunze model but I've always run ATO through a controller so I have no experience with ATO systems

I use the Tunze Osmolator, through my Apex, what's your concern with the Tunze System?

Spartanman22

No concerns I just have no experience with ATO systems so didn't know which units were the better options. I was looking at the nano tunze model.

98silverado

I use the Tunze Osmolator, through my Apex, what's your concern with the Tunze System?
I have the tunze nano and I really like it. The only thing I wish it had was a level sensor for the top off storage but other then that it's awesome

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Smitty

Premium member
I guess my issue with it was that i didn't unplug it before doing my water changes. So, once the sump fills with water, and above the ato sensor, it throws it off. Since I've been unplugging it before, i haven't had any more issues....thus far.

Sent from my Note 5

BigKev23

No concerns I just have no experience with ATO systems so didn't know which units were the better options. I was looking at the nano tunze model.

I run the Nano Tunze ATO on my 60 cube and love it. No worries of a stuck float because it shuts off after a half gallon anyway.

xj_matt

Premium member
I run the tunze osmolator full size and I love the thing no worrying about it with the optical eye and the float switch it's a double failed save best money ever spent

Mjl714

I have the tunze nano and I really like it. The only thing I wish it had was a level sensor for the top off storage but other then that it's awesome

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
That would be a nice improvement, although I know I need to fill ato tanks once a week, like clock work, so doesn't bother me.

1jwampler

Sorry to hear, how is your tank doing now? I've had Smart ATO for only 6mos, clean it once a month, hoping I don't have that same problem.

Smitty

Premium member
Sorry to hear, how is your tank doing now? I've had Smart ATO for only 6mos, clean it once a month, hoping I don't have that same problem.
Thank you. It's doing much better now. I'm slowly bringing my salt levels back up to where they originally were. The level is around 1.022 now, and I'm trying to get back up to 1.026. Just make sure to unplug it before doing any tank maintenance like water changes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

coral49

Premium member
Glad tank is doing better i had a very similar problem figured out it was micro bubbles causing the issues since i could not fix the bubbles switched to tunze. I really like and have had no issues.