AVAST Top-Down Porthole GIVEAWAY!

EyeReef

Rozdab has purchased an additional porthole to give back to this amazing community.
This amazing tool allows you to take great photos of your aquarium from the top down, the way corals are meant to be viewed!

In order to qualify for this giveaway

1. You must own a dslr
2. Post a pix of your top down photo on the following link
http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?19116-Official-CR-Top-Down-photo-Thread
3. Post on this thread!

Winner will be randomly selected on April 21, 2014.

Big thanks to Rozdab

jrpark22000

Premium member
Very COOL! Already own a porthole and they are great (no, this is not a giveaway entry post). Thanks for the giveaway Rozdab and Mike

maidia

Team CR
Wow Bill, thanks...Guys this is a great tool for top down picture of you corals...

I own one and love it...

rmeugene

Premium member
I am not entering as I bought one but just wanted to say Thanks to Bill and as mentione above this is an awesome tool.

ultimatemj

Canon 60D owner here...I'll take a pic tonight for teh top down thread!

Thanks to Rozdab for the giveaway!

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Very generous. However, how would I post a top-down photo without already owning a porthole or something equivalent?

Btw, is use a Panasonic Lumix (GF3) micro 4:3 camera. I use a 50-150 lens with macro filter and a 14 mm lens for full tank stuff.

SkullV

Very generous. However, how would I post a top-down photo without already owning a porthole or something equivalent?

Btw, is use a Panasonic Lumix (GF3) micro 4:3 camera. I use a 50-150 lens with macro filter and a 14 mm lens for full tank stuff.
Just take a photo from above the tank. Kill flow. Check out the top down thread for a couple examples.

jm23

Actually my photo in the Top Down Thread was down without the photobox (melves reef version, the reason I entered this contest is it is almost impossible to zoom with my 77mm zoom lens, which the Avast porthole has solved that problem). The reason I didn't use a photobox for that picture is because it is in my frag tank and to close to the surface to focus. I try and shield the reflection off the water using my body, which causes a shadow, but you still get good colors out of the photo.

Boneslock

I picked one of these up from the group buy that Rozdab arranged. If I didn't already have one, I'd be all over this giveaway!

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I'm in too. I submitted my amateur top down on the thread. Made me realize how much I need this porthole.