AVAST Top-Down Porthole GIVEAWAY!

Joe5688

Just for the record these allow awesome pictures with a phone lol. Here is a pic I took with one. Obviously it could have been better but I was just trying to see if it would work lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

EyeReef

First a big big big thank you to Rozdab for this amazing donation to the CR community.
A winner was randomly drawn and I couldn't think of another member more deserving.
Congrats to Jon, JM23 for winning this giveaway. We look forward to an updated shot of this anemone.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Congrats Jon. I'm not sure there is a ton of room for improvement in your photo skills, but I look forward to seeing your shots using this.

jm23

Very cool! First contest I have ever won in my life, lol. I will have to tell my sister who copied my drawing for an art contest back in 4th grade and won, while I lost, that the curse has been broken. Haha, thanks Rozdab and CR.

rozdab

Congratulations Jon!!!! Also, thank you to everyone that entered the contest and thank you to Mike and all of the mods here at CR for doing a great job with the site.

Jon, I will pm u to set up a time to meet and give you your new porthole.

Thanks again everyone and even though this is over let's still add some more pix to the top down thread.