Battle corals grow out comp

chitown tom

I have not just crazy encrusted. I'm running Gen 4 pros and T5s

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mine too, getting new branches shooting off the base too!

I'll have to grab a new picture tonight.

I run 2 ocean revive led's+ 2 x 45w t5's (blue + purple+)

#theMatrix

What type of angel? It ate all your sps?

Alllllll of them. Slowly. Most of Wich I didn't mind and told myself. He's going after the easy accesible sps. It finally ate my Walt Disney mini colony and my orange passion frag so ....
I plan to go to work on getting it out this weekend.

A lamark swallow tail angelfish. The devil's fish. Only swallowtail I've had that doesn't eat off the column...actually grazes on sps. ****er.

All my previous swallow tails just eat off the water Colin as they float by.

GugsJr

TeamCR
Alllllll of them. Slowly. Most of Wich I didn't mind and told myself. He's going after the easy accesible sps. It finally ate my Walt Disney mini colony and my orange passion frag so ....

A lamark swallow tail angelfish. The devil's fish. Only swallowtail I've had that doesn't eat off the column...actually grazes on sps. ****er.

Odd mine at all

tinman

Darn....

GugsJr

TeamCR
Time to reboot. Once the angel is out. I'm going to work on re scape my rock and clean out remaining aiptasia. I can't wait to get a nice frag pack and watch it grow. It's satisfying when they thrive.
Realized my message made no sense. Was getting ready for work...lol

Never heard of one going after sps.... So odd mine hasn't touched anything in my tank.

Well when you are ready again. I can help you with some freebies and help replaced some of your corals I have some higher end stuff.

Message me if interested and I'll send you my list and label some freebies.

chitown tom

anyone else still have it?

I'd love to see some updated pictures.

Mine is growing pretty good, ill snap some pictures today and post them.

chitown tom

Is that the coveted all white albino acro?
LOL good one!
no its just a really light colored piece. Even in the mother colony shot you can see it. My picture was taken the with daylights on, Im sure with the blues it would have looked better.

here is the mother colony. I have not been able to pull the blues out on it as much as Adam did. That's why I was looking to see if anyone else still had one.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170902/48dfbcb8d08cde2d0b1b9b3e12f629a8.jpg

GugsJr

TeamCR
LOL good one!
no its just a really light colored piece. Even in the mother colony shot you can see it. My picture was taken the with daylights on, Im sure with the blues it would have looked better.

here is the mother colony. I have not been able to pull the blues out on it as much as Adam did. That's why I was looking to see if anyone else still had one.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170902/48dfbcb8d08cde2d0b1b9b3e12f629a8.jpg
I'll take a frag and tell ya in time...lol