BennyBlanco's Huge upgrade!

bennyblanco

I just picked up some new 90 optics from Jimmy at Coral Compulsions and I'm now getting edge to edge spread. Looks like it's time for some more frags!

Thanks again Jimmy!

BigBarnacles

I've been looking for something small and clip on too. No luck yet. You'd thing lighting conpanies would be all over it for the nano market.

erok90

It's to bad ledtric doesn't sell there moon lights anymore.I have them there awesome.they clamp onto ur par bulb.try finding them used.

bennyblanco

Has anyone seen nice little nano fish around? Looking to add a few little fellas to the 9 gallon. Any suggestion? I have a 1 tail spot blenny that is doing great but hides all of the time. Need some movement!

bennyblanco

I was thinking about some baby clowns to start with. I have a pair of black ice buckshots so I'm looking something a little different than they typical black and whites or orange and whites.

rosko23

I was thinking about some baby clowns to start with. I have a pair of black ice buckshots so I'm looking something a little different than they typical black and whites or orange and whites.
Brett do a helfrichi. They don't swim much but just "hover"... Awesome color too

bennyblanco

all fish jump brett... No exceptionFinnex Schuber Wright 9 Gallon s i believe ..
Tail spot blennies are well known jumpers too
The only fish I have ever had jump was a clown and a fire fish. I'm sure all fish can jump but some are more prone to jump. I'll just make a screen for the top so it's not an issue.

Anyone know of any clips that I could use to recess a screen top so it lays flush with the top of a rimless?

tinman

The only fish I have ever had jump was a clown and a fire fish. I'm sure all fish can jump but some are more prone to jump. I'll just make a screen for the top so it's not an issue.

Anyone know of any clips that I could use to recess a screen top so it lays flush with the top of a rimless?
True though ..

i have some screen you could use and also those window screening bars but i dont have those l shaped connectors ..

let me know if you want them and i can give you more specifics

bennyblanco

True though ..

i have some screen you could use and also those window screening bars but i dont have those l shaped connectors ..

let me know if you want them and i can give you more specifics
Thanks for the offer but I'm pretty sure I have extra clear screen and a frame kit left over. I just want it to sit flush with the rim. I was hoping to use the plastic clips from my ecopico but the 9gallon glass is too thick.