BennyBlanco's Huge upgrade!

rosko23

And those gobies Walt mentioned are nice but lack color. That's my only issue with them. Cool personalities though.

And email IM I'm sure u can. They have good customer service

Tank2379

Try contacting PEKA- Beth or Saylorsreef I know they both breed seahorses not sure if they still are or not... I think a few Dwarf Seahorse would be cool...

Jep21

Has anyone seen nice little nano fish around? Looking to add a few little fellas to the 9 gallon. Any suggestion? I have a 1 tail spot blenny that is doing great but hides all of the time. Need some movement!
I say get a pair of ORA tiger gobies mine are always out and about and are a joy to watch.. Dnt listen to that guy jorge.lol. they are very nice color addition to any tank..
try also a barnacle blenny, a yellow assessor or even some firefish..

rosko23

I say get a pair of ORA tiger gobies mine are always out and about and are a joy to watch.. Dnt listen to that guy jorge.lol. they are very nice color addition to any tank..
try also a barnacle blenny, a yellow assessor or even some firefish..
Lol tiger gobies are black and white! Lol
Barnacle blennies are drab..
Yellow assessor +1 lol

The two "colorful" fish u mentioned Jeff are awesome fish... Just lack color. My brachiosaurus blennies are awesome personality wise... Just plain gray and white...

bennyblanco

Cool - I just heard back from Finnex and they have clips that I can use. $5.00 for a set of 4. Looks like I'm making a screen.

bennyblanco

So I'm second guessing getting seahorses for this tank. Not sure they would be happy in here even after adding hitching posts and slowing the flow.

bennyblanco

So I decided to skip the seahorses for now and picked up a pair of skunk clowns.

I'm running an ac20 in this guy with only the sponge. Should I add anything else? Chemipure? Etc. I thought about stuffing it with chaeto but I'm not sure if it will get enough light.

Also if anyone comes across a clip on moonlight, let me know!

Brett