Bomb Diggity Paly Grow-Out Contest

DB9181

So I just realized that I had the contest running July 1st - Nov 1st which is actually 4 instead of the usual 3 month contest. Technically we could still go the extra month, or do we want to keep it at the "usual" 3 month contest? (meaning there would be ~1 week left)

DB9181

Alright, since there wasn't much feedback either way (which makes me unsure how many participants read the post) I'll keep it as posted, Grow out will extend until Nov 1st. Usually right around the end/3-month mark people start getting some awesome growth, so lets have some fun and see what happens :)

DB9181

Alrighty!!!

7 members of this grow out posted check-ins on-time (which are not required in the overall grow out contest). Thus, each member was assigned a random #.

Coraln00b ~ Mike was selected, congrats!

I still need to decide/cut your 'prize' but I promise it'll be a goodie :)

Sorry it took me so long to post the "raffle frag" nearly all my z/p stock is still recovering but Mike, you will be receiving the Hawaiian PE Frag below:

View attachment 18741

Polyp is dime/penny size w/ stalk extending about an inch :)

DB9181

Alright - FINAL STRETCH!!! The extended month 4 of the grow out!!! Let's see if we can get some crazy explosion in these frags :)

DB9181

FINAL STRETCH - 1 WEEK TO GO!

As a reminder, please remember to post your Final Check-In picture by Friday, Nov. 1st at 11:59pm. Late posts will not count.

If there is a tie, those two reefers will go to 'sudden death' - next person to pop a head (not just baby/bump) and post a clear picture will be determined the winner.