Cant connect from phone

Rich130981

I can no longer pull the site up from my phone. If i type www on the computer I also cant get in. I know of a few others having the same issue.

Twitch

Haven't been able to connect for a few days from my phone. Its a dns issue they need to fix

EyeReef

Been working with the hosting company and they have freed up about 32 gigs of space from unnecessary temp files. This website has been running on very little free space which explains all the connection problems. Please keep me updated with those who have been experiencing problems.

Jason13

The answer, not that I'm all computer smart... Lol...I sort if am. DNS issue with T-Mobile. Specifically 4g. If you connect to WiFi, this site works great in Tapatalk. Cr is the only forum I have this problem with.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

SkullV

Having the same problem. Verizon on LTE or 3g. As soon as I get it on a wifi connection everything is fine.

EyeReef

Is verizon the common denominator? We had this issue with ATT in the past and it was due to DNS.

SkullV

No idea, but this never happened before the crash, and then worked again up until recently.