Cant connect from phone

SkullV

Not working on LTE still. I can get to the main forum page on 3g but not into any actual threads. It is also significantly slower than any other vbulletin forum to load the main page on 3g.

EyeReef

It may take a few hours to reflect any changes. Hopefully it will work for you guys by the end of the day.

The reefer

I had this problem about a month ago. I have no idea how it was fixed, but when I couldn't open the site work was so boring lol

Jason13

T mobile LTE not working. I've tested all 3 phones on my account. The older 3g phone works just fine. The other 2 nexus 5's won't connect unless they are on WiFi.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

EyeReef

I am looking to move the website back to its old reliable server. Hopefully get this problem solved asap

SkullV

All Verizon iPhone 5s on native Safari browser. iOS 7.1.1, no jailbreak:

WiFi:

3G (seems to be hit or miss, working currently):

LTE (never works):

This is the only vbulletin forum I have any kind of issue with. I don't use tapatalk so I can't speak to connectivity through their service.

Twitch

this is a dns issue for sure. when I jump networks or even cell towers it will work. for example if I am up in gurnee working it works but I come back towards my office in lake in the hills or home in west chicago it stops working. same error everyone else has. I would look into any modifications you have made in dns. somewhere the zone file has to have a error. if not a dns error then try disabling tapatalk to see if that might be messing with it. If I am on LTE it is almost always down. 3g is hit or miss. I am on Verizon.

EyeReef

Thanks for everyone's patience. I have a server move scheduled for this wed which should solve any issues.