Chicago Reefs 2nd annual cookout EXTRAVAGANZA!

November 17th, 2012

• 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10th

• 17th

• 24th

• Total voters

Joe5688

I font think I'll need it. Mine is Pretty large lol I'll let u know when we figure out how many people are coming

Joe5688

There is a poll at the top lol. I'll be in touch with u Herbie. U were suggested as a possible helper with this lol

Cubbies

Ok. This is looking like it might be a good turnout. I might just have to go. Specially if my boo is going. ;)

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Grrrr!!! You going to make me get out of Tapatalk to view the poll...lol!!!

Booooo!! LMAO!!! Come on Cubbies ;)

Steve1986

Well...

We could do a raffle of donated items from an LFS.
Someone can donate dry goods, a frag pack or a frag of something pretty nice.
Create a list of items needed for the cookout, and volunteers can pick and choose what they will bring. (Burgers, Polishes, Caramel Cake, Forks, Buns, Potato Salad, Steaks, Condiments, Lube, Chips, Sodas, Summer Shandy, Jack Daniels, etc.)
Poker or spades game.
Visit a local LFS as a group prior to the cookout.
Frag Grab Bag. Everyone bring a frag and you get to draw a number and pick a bag with the corresponding number. The more frags you bring, the more numbers you get to draw.
Pajama Party.

I could go on and one....but you get the ideal.
Hold on hold on, am I the only one that caught that "lube" joke between all the things to bring? Good one Walt LMFAO. I was at the first BBQ and it was fun , so I'm down for this one also. I'll let you know Joe what I can bring.

Joe5688

Ok thanks everyone. If u plan on coming please post your name and what you would like to bring. And the date this happens is up to you guys.

Hold on hold on, am I the only one that caught that "lube" joke between all the things to bring? Good one Walt LMFAO. I was at the first BBQ and it was fun , so I'm down for this one also. I'll let you know Joe what I can bring.
I ain't joking. Folks keep asking for my coral, my credit card and favors....and those who agree to my terms will want lube.

Noob1

depending on what day this falls on after the poll, superchargedgp and I will bring hot dogs, chips, and ice

Oh Hell. I forgot, I am bringing the caramel cake. I'll need to know how many folks are planning to attend so I can figure out how many cakes. I'll bring cake and soda.

misenplace101

Count me in for food/supplies. Keep me posted on the date and will try to get it off. Whether I show up or not... I will get food/supplies that is need for the event early. So... On that note.... Let me know what I can bring?