ChicagoReefs will be donating

EyeReef

a Reef Keeper Lite level 1 to the CMAS Raffle

The new ReefKeeper Lite is a big change to business as usual! It's small, expandable and perfect for nano tanks, beginners, and people looking for a mid level controller!

The ReefKeeper Lite or RKL as it's known here, has a 5 (mechanical) button interface and a larger 16 x 2 LCD display for easy readability. While some of the advanced modules and features of the RKE are not available for the RKL, it will have more than enough power to monitor and control single tank systems, as well as small to mid sized tanks alike!

The RKL offers four outlets and temperature control while still providing the customer an upgrade path as their system or needs grow!

With up to four modules, this new controller is perfect for streamlining your tank without breaking the bank!

So everyone please come and win your chance at winning this controller!!

mr_z

lol i think were all proud to be part of the site since its a local forum. thanks for starting it mike. :) and good luck to everyone that gets a chance to win this.

fastrc

Very nice,Glad i found this also. Has been a great site and glad to be part of it and to help spread the word

1990JPYP

Well I have to say Thank you to Chicago Reefs for the awsome raffle prize. I will put it to good use. As my thank you I have joined this site. Well probly cuz I has givin 3 cards by PufferPunk. O and 1 more from the raffle.